Sorry so much time has passed since last update! Our computer crashed but praise God all the data was recovered, including all Josh's pictures and videos. Here's a few recent shots of our special little man...enjoy!
Oh I'm so glad you were able to recover all your photos and video! That would have been horrible to lose all of it. And I just love the new pics of Josh. He is such a cutie pie!
Grandma B loves "her" little man. He's so adorable, smiles all the time and gets so excited when you talk to him....and he's already a TV buff like his "Daddy", and he sure loves his "Mommy".
When I look at Joshua's pictures I see both Amy and Mike's face. He really looks like both of you combined its great! Beautiful parents and a beautiful boy! I love you guys and miss you. See you in less than a month though!
6 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you were able to recover all your photos and video! That would have been horrible to lose all of it. And I just love the new pics of Josh. He is such a cutie pie!
Grandma B loves "her" little man.
He's so adorable, smiles all the time and gets so excited when you talk to him....and he's already a TV buff like his "Daddy", and he sure loves his "Mommy".
Oh my gosh! how cuuuuute. He's getting so big. I can't believe it seems like he was born just the other day. What an amazing blessing! Love you guys
Love, Puerto Rican Auntie Yaritza
Awwww, he is getting so big! These boys need to slow down a little...they are growing too fast!Gavin says to tell Josh "hi". :-)
Awwww, Josh is getting so big.....these boys need to stop growing so fast....lol! Gavin says to tell Josh "hi". :-)
When I look at Joshua's pictures I see both Amy and Mike's face. He really looks like both of you combined its great! Beautiful parents and a beautiful boy! I love you guys and miss you. See you in less than a month though!
Post a Comment