The bottom left picture was my favorite, even though he was wearing a cleveland clowns shirt. His eyes are so cool.
I love the one of him smiling while sleeping on his tummy. He is so precious!
Joshua is so beautiful and photogenic, that's my graandson!!!!
These pictures are soooooo sweet!
I agree with Morgan. The lighting is perfect in that picture...and I think it might be coming from baby Joshua's SMILE!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The bottom left picture was my favorite, even though he was wearing a cleveland clowns shirt. His eyes are so cool.
I love the one of him smiling while sleeping on his tummy. He is so precious!
Joshua is so beautiful and photogenic, that's my graandson!!!!
These pictures are soooooo sweet!
I agree with Morgan. The lighting is perfect in that picture...and I think it might be coming from baby Joshua's SMILE!
Post a Comment