Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our little trooper...











Poor guy....not the easiest day. First, he was circumcised - no fun task for any little man. And then he had to get a little extra help getting out some fluids that babies sometimes get from the birthing process. And next his little feet had to be poked for some blood samples to test his liver and metabolism, etc. He's such a little trooper! And in the end, he found comfort resting in the strong and providing arms of his daddy....how blessed I am to have these 2 guys in my life!

3 comments:

AmyJanel said...

well i have to comment myself here - I love looking at these together! Michael, I couldn't ask for a better father - thank you!

(P.S. everyone....you can click on any of the pics to see a bigger version and then hit your back button to come back to the blog.)

Anonymous said...

My son so handsome holdin my grandson you can't ask for anything more!!!!

Unknown said...

you look like a natural!