We don't know what we'd do without her love and support - thanks for all you've done, Momma! Look how cute Joshua looks in your arms!!
(And by the way, Grandma Tranter is itching to get down here too so she can love on him and spoil him! We can't wait for June 18 to arrive and bring you with it Grandma T!)
2 comments:
Amy, I love all the pictures you are taking!! I will probably be the first one to check them out. Joshua is so beautiful I really wish I could be there...I'm coming soon! LOVE. MOM
Does that mean we don't call her Ma' Beck anymore?? Further, does this mean that Morgan is now Ma' Beck? & Amy is Ma' Tranter? This is a lot of Ma's! Regardless of what we call her, Grandma Beck looks so happy to be carrying another baby. Congratulations on your Baby Joshua!!!
Post a Comment