Saturday, October 8, 2011

We are getting B I G G E R !!!!!


Well first Joshua celebrated birthday #3....










and then MJ celebrated birthday #2...








and now Mommy and Daddy are celebrating 
another "birth" day coming April 15, 2012!  Yippee!  :)



So we are G R O W I N G in every way and super happy about it.  :)
In response to one of Mike's friends asking "are you seriously having another one?",
Mike said, "yes!  we actually enjoy buying diapers, getting no sleep, and having no time or money to ourselves!"  LOL

What he means though is that we completely, wholeheartedly love giving some of ourselves away each day so that our little ones can be blessed, feel loved and love others in return.  The fact that we're grateful is an understatement.  :)


And now here are some other fun shots and videos from the past few months - enjoy!

Grandma's big birthday surprise party!
What a night......right, momma?  :)


always yelling, moving, talking...  :)



We do feed them - I promise!


 mommy celebrated 36!
Mike's 35th birthday spent at the beach!  :)



big boy haircuts -  mommy cried.  :(
mommy's SUPERheroes!!!

1st cousin sleepover!  
Disney on Ice....what a night!  
they're not posing - just normal chilling together - love it!!!!

MJ's bed finally converted - my big boy.  :) 











2 comments:

Our Little Bubble said...

Awe... love this post today :) I've been patiently waiting for the update :) Prego together once again my dear, it's just "our thing" ya know! Too bad we aren't closer to one another!!!
Love you and your growing family!!
xoxo
The Siladie's

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy!!
How could I forget you darling!? Remember when you broke your arm when you were staying with us and I thought it wasn't a break and you didn't go home until the NEXT day and it WAS broke!! YOur mom is still probably mad at me. :)
You were one of Rameys best friends and when you moved she was so sad. But on a happy note- you guys had so much fun together while you were living in Lynchburg.

Loosing our Rame was a hard thing but knowing I will see her soon helps- and to her it will be like she saw me yeterday! :) We are reading "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn and it is so wonderful to think about Heaven and the new earth! It sure puts into perspective the brevity of life.

Your family is just beautiful! You are so blessed.
my face book is kathy lind harder ( my picture is solid pink right now in honor of national Breast Cancer month) if you would like to connect there.
It was so wonderful hearing from you- I have thought of you many times over the years wondering where you were. So glad to hear from you!
Love you, Marmie