What a fun last 2 months it's been! The trip home for Christmas was so worth it. Thank you so much Grandma & Grandpa Tranter for making it so easy for us w/ pack-n-plays and clothes and bouncy chairs - we had it made!
I'm sad that we don't have pictures of everyone....I guess "our hands are always full" can be the excuse, right?
Regardless, once again the happiness and love in all these pictures just shows you how blessed we are. Thank you, Jesus!
And thank you for taking a few minutes to be updated on our family pics.
Okay, now I'm taking another "blog break" until MJ walks or something. ha ha ha
5 comments:
Wow Amy those pics were all great!!!! I loved them all!! We are so blessed to have such a nice family and beautiful children!
Great pics! Love the comments to the PJ party.
-Brent
A. How do you collage? B. Your blog is awesome! C. I am so happy I get to enjoy your chillren as much as I do. D. I am so thrilled that we are buds!!!
I just love it when you post pictures!!! The boys are getting so big and so gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a great holiday:-)
I am so blessed to have such sweet and precious grandsons.. They can be a handful sometimes..but I wouldn't trade being a Grandma for anything.
I love you Josh & MJ... Mommy & Daddy, too.
Grandma Debbie
Post a Comment