Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Joshua's 1st haircut! October 4, 2009

Okay, so it was time. We love the curls, but the boy's been looking a mess! So, Sports Clips....here we came!

BEFORE PIC:










AFTER PIC:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at this handsome boy getting his 1st haircut, he was a perfect angel. Those eyes are so beautiful. Grandma Loves you very much.
Good night and sweet dreams to my big boy.

GRANDMA T said...

Joshua, you did so good getting your first haircut!! I am so proud of you! You didn't cry at all and you look so handsome! I love you!! and miss you so much!

Noll said...

You did it!!!! I can't believe how good he was while he was getting his hair cut. I don't think my lil guy would ever sit there that quietly. His hair is adorable and he still has his curls and best of all.....no mullet...hehe. I'm still afraid to cut Gavin's hair but I think the time is coming because he has some wild man hair!