Monday, April 13, 2009

Joshua's first Easter Sunday

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

He looked soooo handsome in his 3 piece suit although he couldn't wait to get it off! He got to see his cousin Ella and Uncle Luke & Aunt Morgan on Saturday, and got to spend the whole weekend with Grandma T and Aunt Mary, he had a fun Easter egg hunt at Grandma Debbie's and Poppy Pedro's...and he watched Lebron and the CAVS with Daddy!!!






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such precious pics of my grandson and his family, I am so blessed. I love each of you very much.

Anonymous said...

I love all the new photos! Josh is as cute as ever, and you and Mike look sooo happy! Amy, you look very beautiful, your pregnancy glow is definitely showing! Love you all.

Stacy

Noll said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the family picture by the water. The picture of the guys in their jerseys is awful darn cute as well!You look great amy! I had to laugh at Josh's shirt coming untucked.....Gavin's was like that the whole time in church....shirt untucked and shoes kicked off! At least you found dark socks, my lil guys had to wear nerdy white socks...lol Thanks for posting the pics I love to see them! Take care! Love, Megan

Our Little Bubble said...

So Sweet! I love the new family pic on the beach!!