Monday, December 22, 2008

Best Christmas Gift of 2008...our little man.

Well, we put Joshua in this outfit yesterday morning with plans to enjoy our usual Sunday church service. But when we got him dressed and our eyes welled up with tears because he was so gosh darn cute, we decided to head to Sears Portrait Studio instead.

Mike and I could not be more proud of our little man in his first big boy outfit (thanks Great Uncle Tim) and big boy dress shoes (thanks Aunt Mary)! Just email us if you'd like a print, and we'll make sure you get one. :)

Much love, MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God bless you even more than His love for us already has!
-Mike, Amy and Joshua






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a HANDSOME little boy! So glad we got to see him in his outfit! :)
Love, The Spiegels

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Joshua are gorgeous and the family photo is great!!!! You guys are truly blessed by God!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!!! Absolutely adorable!

Noll said...

I love his little man outfit! So cute! He is getting a lot more hair than the last picture I seen. He is so cute and you guys look great in the family picture. Merry Christmas!

Morgan said...

The photos turned out very nice. I love the one of him sitting up smiling :)

sue corson said...

Joshua is beautiful! I would love a picture of the three of you.
Keep in touch...miss you.
Love
Sue Corson

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!! Don't you just love how they look like "little men" when they're all dressed up. Josh is just adorable!!! You both should be very proud.
Love you all!
Stacy Todd