Sunday, November 16, 2008

Joshua's 1st Photoshoot

Josh's Uncle Luke spent a few hours with us about 2 months ago and captured some awesome moments on film. Joshua is even so much bigger now - it's amazing how quickly he's growing! Look at our little angel...





...not sure what this face is all about!! ha ha








Here of course is Daddy's FAVORITE part...








...whew - all these outfit changes are tiring - are we done yet!??!?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Beck loves this little guy very much, he's just so precious, growing and changing each time I see him. Here's a kiss and hug from Granda B.

Unknown said...

Your child is beautiful. I can't believe how big he is already. May God bless your family!

Noll said...

oh, my goodness these are precious. I love the picture of him laying on the fuzzy blanket. He looks so sweet! The picture of you and him is really good too! Precious memories!!!