Oh Amy, he is so beautiful with his eyes open. I'm so glad you got this shot of him. It's funny how hard it can be to catch them with their eyes open when they are so young,
You guys did amazing work! He is so precious. Thanks for the heads up to the site.... Hope all continues to go well and know that we miss you guys bunches! Charlie and Sarah
7 comments:
Wow! He already looks so different to me. Seems like they change every day. He's going to be a heartbreaker.
Oh Amy, he is so beautiful with his eyes open. I'm so glad you got this shot of him. It's funny how hard it can be to catch them with their eyes open when they are so young,
He is gorgeous!
Baby Joshua is beautiful! I can't wait to hold him. Keep the photos coming...I love that we live in a world of technological advances!!!
I am thrilled to see Joshua with his eyes open!!!they are gorgeous and so is he!!!!!! i am sendind a package and a card in the mail today. L0VE MOM
He is so beautiful - but look who his parents are! Congratulations, guys. I can't wait to see him.
You guys did amazing work! He is so precious. Thanks for the heads up to the site.... Hope all continues to go well and know that we miss you guys bunches!
Charlie and Sarah
Post a Comment