Weighing in at nearly 6 lbs, 18.5 inches tall and extremely handsome like his daddy, JOSHUA MICHAEL TRANTER made his debut at 6:30 am Wednesdsay, May 28th. (Thanks to the awfully hard pushing by his strong mommy Amy!)
=)
Enjoy these pics - videos to be posted soon.....we just need some S-L-E-E-P!
6 comments:
What a gorgeous little miracle. We are very proud of our new little mrktg director!!!! Get some sleep guys. Btw Debbie you could not look happier. Sundays at Grandmas will be something else with Ella and Joshua!!!
Luv Mari
Way to go Tranters!!!!!! Joshua is beautiful.I'm so happy for all three of you.I can't wait to meet him. Amy, you'll have to fill me in on what to expect. I love you all, pardon me while I run,I mean waddle, to go get tissues!!
Stacy
Woo Hoo. I'm an Uncle and a Father now!!!
Great job Amy and Mike. I'm so proud of you guys. I can't wait to spoil my first nephew and Ella can't wait for their first play date.
Love you guys so miuch.
OK...so we ALL know he's gorgeous...just like his parents! Now tell me this: Under the "Stud is born" section...2nd picture down....seriously...is he peeing?!?!??!!? hahahha...I think he is! You couldn't catch that again if you tried! :) I love that little boy!
Love, Alicia
Congratulations Mike & Amy!! How adorable! You will see, it is the best thing that could ever happen to you guys to watch a little miracle you created grow up in front of your eyes! I can't wait to meet the little guy!! Brady is excited for his new buddy!! : )
Love & Congrats!
Kelly (willo-beeeeeee) : )
A stud is right! He is absolutely adorable....I cannot wait to see him in person. I love and miss you guys. Don't let him grow up before I get there...
Post a Comment